Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Our Lock Your Love Project

Always loving the Paris bridge covered in locks symbolizing the idea of eternal love


I decided to start a similar project in my city, Fayetteville N.C., after we brought the new Votivo fragrance line into our store. We had an old salvage window grate on the side of our building I could never bear to scrap. We backed it with some metal mesh panels and commissioned David McCune to make a sign I designed and mounted it to our building at 223 Franklin St and are inviting people to Lock Your Love.  While originally a tradition for lovers, I'm hoping people will also lock their love for a child, parent, sibling, or lost loved one.


 

1 comment:

Junkchiccottage said...

I love this idea. How sweet is this. Thanks for coming by my blog now I have found you.
Kris